Getting started with Zaui I/O
The process of making a booking through the API requires the following order of steps:
- 1.Activity List Request - use this to map the products offered by the supplier.
- 2.Checking Availability - you have checked inventory through your booking flow.
- 1.Create- creates the booking in the supplier system.
- 2.Update (optional) - allows updating a confirmed booking.
- 3.Cancel (optional) - allows cancelling a confirmed booking.
Activity List Request must be done once, but you may recall the mapping many times as the supplier manages the data for each product available for resell.
You will implement Activity List, Check Availability, Booking Create. Optionally, you may also implement the Update and Cancel API calls.
All API calls are authenticated. To obtain your login credentials, please visit https://api.zaui.io/signup and use our automated reseller sign up to obtain your login credentials.
Credentials will be your reseller ID and your authentication token, and destination supplier ID. Credentials for the API can be obtained by signing up, for free, on our website: https://api.zaui.io/signup
During your development and testing phases, and prior to connecting to live suppliers, you are welcome to use the test supplier ID for all your API calls:
Test supplier ID = 200
This supplier has various tours and activities available for you to integrate your test environment with. Should you need to see a specific activity type in this system, which is not present, please contact our support staff at [email protected]